The Canadian visa application
Canada is a place that receives nearly Thirty people annual, these folks are from all areas of life. They possibly come to see their family or close friend. Others visit for the opportunities offered by the Canadian authorities. For permanent residence, training, job permit, or visitor visa one is needed to have a biometric image and fingerprints. Like other visa application, there are requirements and methods that must be observed and met.
Canadian visa types.
how to get a Canadian visa
The Canadian authorities through its immigration department gives various kinds of visas, therefore one has to have a very good understanding of these types of visas and to what precisely categories are provided. Included in this are:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are 3 categories which include;
• The tourist visa – this is intended for foreigners who are planning to tour Canada. It’s a 6month validity visa from the time it’s released.
• The student visa – this gives a student from all around the globe to take their studies in Canada. One is demanded to have a letter of approval given by one of the colleges in Canada and present proof that they’re capable of supporting her or his education.
• The work permit – for individuals looking to work in Canada for a brief time, then this is the type of visa to consider. However the offer must be authorized by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government presents two categories. That’s;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is given to the foreigners via the Canadian visa application, that reside inside and out Canada. But the assessment of those trying to obtain this type of visa is based on working experience, their studies as well as the knowledge of French and English dialects.
- • The experience visa – people that have worked in Canada briefly are eligible for this kind of visa. Nevertheless it’s for people who are skilled however don’t fulfill the language requirements but should have been working in Canada for Twelve months.
The Canadian visa application requirements.- how to get a Canadian visa
To get the Canadian visa online, one must comply with these prerequisites. Here are the Canadian visa prerequisites.
- I. Should give two passports – sized photographs. They should be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill a family form.
- III. Should show confirmed and accredited documents
- IV. Provide complete itinerary one form.
- V. Must explain the reason behind the trip.
- VI. Provide papers showing job, house and family connections.
- VII. For people touring Canada for a business travel and would want to have a Canadian visa, they must provide the following.
- VIII. For training, conference and official visits one is needed to present the following.
• A written letter from the employer with stamp signed and specified date, accomplished within the month of application showing the period of stay and position held at work.
• The evidence of their financial maintenance for the expenditures.
• The evidence of registration to the seminar
• The official invitation not excluding the position as well as the full names of the vacationers
- IX. Medical check-up
For individuals applying via an online platform, they need to have the online application process. You need to view the IRCC webpage to equip themselves with all the necessary details of what’s needed. Right after the process, one has to download and list with a form that suits the purpose for one’s visiting.
You should complete the necessary areas in the given electronically and then print. The documents should be availed them to the IRCC. You should also sign the waiver form.
• Their business license
• Their financial document including, income tax, yearly financial document, bank statement as well as accounting documents.
Leave a Reply